PDF Split and Merge Basic 3.3.2
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
PDF Split and Merge Basic is an easy-to-use tool with both graphical and command line interfaces that enable you to split, merge, mix, and rotate documents in the .PDF format.
Key features include:
- Merge PDF documents together.
- Split PDF documents specifying the page number.
- Rotate PDF documents.
- Split PDF documents specifying the level of bookmarks.
- Mix two PDF documents taking pages alternately.
- Visually compose your PDF dragging pages from other PDF.
PDF Split and Merge allows you to split up and merge any PDF document in only a few step. The downside is the user interface is not that friendly and it can take a while to get to grips with.
PDF Split and Merge has multi-language support for French, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Finnish, Italian, Greek, English, Slovak, Chinese (Traditional), Estonian, Swedish, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Bosnian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Hungarian.