Password Safe 3.20
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
# Bugs fixed
*  User changes to List view's column order are now persistent.
*  ESC key now works correctly in View Entry when in RO mode.
*  Export XML warnings now consistent with Export Text's.
*  Duplicating an entry now copies the password policy as well.
*  Preferences are now correctly deleted from the Windows registry if they match the default (when registry is enabled).
*  When an entry is highlighted during Find, the Toolbar and menu items now reflect its contents.
*  Minimize via the system menu, SystemTray menu and system control box button now locks the database if the preference 'Lock on Minimize' is set.
*  Change font dialogs now work again.
* Import from a text file with non-Latin text now works correctly.
* No longer complains about WTS service in pre-XP versions of Windows.
* Filters containing tests on the entry type are now correctly exported to XML.
* Validate of Password History (-v command line flag) now removes history fields with invalid dates or empty old password fields.
* Fix match test 'does not begin with' - used in filters and restricting entries exported to Text or XML.
* Fixed icons display in List view.