Paint.NET 3.5.7 Beta 1
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
- Improves reliability of saving.
- Further improves Copy/Paste functionality.
- Fixes some other miscellaneous bugs.
- Saving an image is now fault-tolerant. If there is an error or crash while saving, the original file will be left alone.
- Worked around a bug in some plugins that are incorrectly using the built-in Gaussian Blur effect. For example, Sharpen+. Now they won't crash.
- Fixed a bug with Edit->Paste into New Image, where the new image would be 1 pixel too wide or tall.
- Fixed a bug with the Rectangle Select tool and Fixed Ratio selection, which would be off by 1 pixel.
- When pasting an image from Paint.NET into Paint.NET, it will be a little smarter about where it puts the image. Previously, if the location wasn't within the viewport, it would be placed at the top-left corner of the viewport. Now it will find the nearest point along the edge of the viewport to place the image.
- The EXIF rotation ("orientation") metadata is now discarded when opening an image, which was causing aggravation with images that could then never be reoriented correctly using Image->Rotate
- The EXIF metadata for JPEG thumbnail data are now correctly discarded.
- Fixed a potential memory leak in the Gaussian Blur effect.
- Fixed a typo in the Italian translation. In the setup wizard it was referring to "Pain.NET"