NVIDIA Forceware XP  306.23 WHQL XP
# GPU Support
* Adds support for GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, and GeForce GTX 650.
* Legacy Support Notification: GeForce 6-series and GeForce 7-series GPUs will be moved to legacy support after GeForce R304 drivers. GeForce R310 drivers (the next major family of drivers) will not support these products.
# Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 301.42 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
* GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 18% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 15% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 60% in Total War: Shogun 2 (fixes performance issue with latest game patch)
* GeForce GTX 560:
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 8% in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with SLI
- Up to 7% in Lost Planet 2
# NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
* Alan Wake's American Nightmare – added
* Borderlands 2 – added
* Darksiders 2 – added
* End of Nations - added
* F1 2011 – updated
* F1 2012 – added
* Final Fantasy XIV – updated
* Nexuiz - added
* Orcs Must Die! 2 – added
* PlanetSide 2 - updated
* Saints Row: The Third – updated
* Shogun 2: Total War – updated
* Sleeping Dogs – added
* Spec Ops: The Line - added
* The Secret World - updated
* Torchlight II - added
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - added
* Tornado Force - added
* Tribes: Ascend – updated
# Other Profile Updates
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Diablo III
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for L.A. Noire
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Rayman Origins
* Disabled FXAA for several Windows programs like Media Player and Movie Maker.
# NVIDIA CUDA
* Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 Preview or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0604.
* Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.