NVIDIA Forceware XP 301.42 WHQL XP
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003 Server.
* New GPU Support:
- GeForce GTX 680
- GeForce GTX 670
- GeForce GT 600-series GPUs
* Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 296.10 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 570/580:
> Up to 23% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
> Up to 21% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
> Up to 17% in StarCraft II with SLI
> Up to 14% in Far Cry 2 with SLI
> Up to 9% in Bulletstorm
> Up to 7% in Civilization V
> Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution with SLI
> Up to 6% in Dragon Age 2 with SLI
> Up to 5% in Metro 2033 with SLI
> Up to 5% in Total War: Shogun 2
- GeForce GTX 560/560 Ti:
> Up to 20% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
> Up to 15% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
> Up to 13% in Far Cry 2 with SLI
> Up to 12% in Bulletstorm
> Up to 11% in Civilization V
> Up to 10% in StarCraft II with SLI
> Up to 9% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 4% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution with SLI
> Up to 4% in Dragon Age 2 with SLI
> Up to 4% in Metro 2033 with SLI
> Up to 4% in Total War: Shogun 2
* NVIDIA FXAA Technology – shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games. FXAA delivers similar quality to 4x multi-sample antialiasing (MSAA) but is up to 60% faster, enabling substantially higher performance in games. FXAA is supported on all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs. Note: This feature is disabled for games that already have built-in support for FXAA. Visit GeForce.com to learn more.
* NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Alan Wake
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link
- Left 4 Dead
- Orcs Must Die!
- Portal 2
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Risen 2: Dark Waters
- The Darkness II
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Crusader Kings II
- Max Payne 3
- Sniper Elite V2
- Street Fighter X Tekken
* Other Details
- Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0213.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.