MediaMonkey 18.104.22.1682 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* New SDB.UI.Common properties don't work
* Search bar: incorrect results when multiple boolean operators are used
* Create new default background images
* Boolean Search: Add support for 'NOT' (in addition to '-')
* Regression : Track# mask doesn't work well when track's Track# is set to '0'
* Issues with Large / Extra Large fonts
* Single key hotkeys are active in Searchbar (regression)
* No UI Updating a Playlist's Play Order
* MM Stalls on startup while loading d_iphone.dll
* WAV Tracks play white noise at end of track (regression)
* Editing AutoPlaylist while it's loading can throw an 'List index out of bounds' error (regression)
* Node.Caption Fails to update immediately
* WMP11 x64 and CD rip to WAVE Format incomapatibility.