Maxthon Cloud Browser 220.127.116.110 Beta
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# New Features:
* Sync Center. Added Quick Access option into it.
* Lock Maxthon browser. Supported shortcut key for locking.
* Added "Clear Address Bar History" and "Clear Last Session" into "Clear Browser History"
* Enriched mouse gestures and Shortcut Keys commands.
* Enhanced the experience of Reader Mode.
* New installation version used MX Classic skin by default.
* Enhanced the compatibility of Reader Mode.
* Reconstructed Ajax request fulfillment to enhance the stability.
* Main Frame
- Sometimes failed to run Thunder Downloader through Side Bar.
- "Lock Tab" might cause the problem of "Close Others".
- Failed to popup the browser if minimized the it to the tray.
- Boss Key problem related to Clear History.
* Webkit Core
- Mobileme could not work in Ultra Mode.
- Some problems in some map websites with Google API.
- It could still open the page when input illegal address into Address Bar.
* Triden Core
- Failed to close some page popup windows sometimes.
- Failed to drag the text in one input box to another if disabled Drag & Drop.
* User Interface
- Scroll bar might appear when the list of Source Sniffer was too long in that window.
- A redundant "Undo" item in page right-click menu.
* Smart Address Bar
- Sometimes auto-complete might affect users' address input.
* Online Notepad
- Online Notepad date problem.