Macrium Reflect 5.1.5299
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
- GPT support added to the Free and Standard Editions: v5.1 of Macrium Reflect adds GPT disk support to the Free and Standard Editions. These editions now support the growing number of new systems that use the latest disk technology.
- Update for Windows 8/Server 2012: Windows 8/Server 2012 Storage Pools can now be imaged and restored using the Reflect GUI.
- New Rescue Wizard functionality for WAIK: The download, installation and preparation of the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) has now been integrated into the rescue media wizard.
- Improved memory usage when imaging: The RAM usage during incremental and differential images and backups has been improved.
- Linux rescue CD update: Minor improvements and bug fixes. Please create a fresh rescue CD if you are using the Linux CD to restore images
# Bug fixes:
- Synology 212J Backup Issue: Some customers have reported backup failures when creating file and folder backups of files on Synology 212J NAS devices. This has been resolved.
- Incorrect drive letter shown in the imaging logs for some dynamic volumes: The imaging log could show an incorrect drive letters for dynamic volumes. This does not affect the integrity of the image. This has been resolved.
- Error message when attempting to mount a file and folder backup > 2TB: File and folder backups with a virtual file system size > 2TB cannot be mounted in Windows Explorer and must be restored using the restore option in Reflect. A new error message prevents mounting the backup.