Macrium Reflect 5.0.4522
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* File & Folder Log clipboard copy
- Users can now copy a CSV list of files either backed up or restored in the Macrium Reflect log view.
* Log Image File Sizes
- Backup file sizes are now included in the backup logs.
* Backup Drive Selection
- The drives/partitions selected in the main application window are now remembered between runs of Macrium Reflect.
# Bug fixes:
* Startup Issue
- Macrium Reflect could hang at startup if the file system contained an NTFS MFT record with a attribute list > 64K in size. This has been resolved.
* File & Folder Search
- When cancelling a File and Folder search operation for restore, Macrium Reflect could generate a dump report. This has been resolved.
- When contacting the license server, Macrium Reflect could crash on button clicks. This has been resolved.
* Email Attachment Images
- Success/fail graphics were omitted from email log attachments. This has been resolved.
* Toolbar/Status bar State
- The state of the toolbars and status bar were not being saved between runs of Macrium Reflect. This has been resolved.
* Installer issue
- In rare cases, during an upgrade from existing v4 install, the Image Mounting service would prevent the install from completing. This has been resolved.
* Fix Boot Problems Issue
- An edge case where the Fix Boot Problems option under WinPE could reboot the machine when manually specifying an operating system path. This has been resolved.