Macrium Reflect 5.0.4368
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
# Windows 8 Consumer Preview
* Macrium Reflect is now fully compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
# Bug fixes:
* IMPORTANT: ReDeploy Device Database Improvements
- Users of the Pro and Server Editions of software who make use of ReDeploy are advised to create new rescue media. This is due to enhancements and additions to the ReDeploy device database
* Splash Screen
- The Splash screen was momentarily shown during scheduled task startup. This has been resolved.
* ReDeploy and RAID Systems
- A ReDeploy issue was reported where certain RAID Controllers would not be correctly catered for. This has been resolved.
* Delete XML Definition Files
- If the XML View tab was selected and an XML file was deleted from the list then a 'Page cannot be found' error was displayed. This has been resolved
* Email Logs
- When emailing logs using the right click menu option on the Logs tab, users were unable to enter paragraphs into the email body text. This has been resolved