Macrium Reflect 6.3.1745
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* In-place upgrade to Reflect v7
- This release improves on the previous release v6 to v7 upgrade experience by allowing v7 upgrade keys to automatically upgrade existing v6 keys.
* Avast AV software problem
- Improved handling of the problem caused by AV software. Failed execution of the Macrium Reflect executable will now show the correct Windows failure code in the Task Scheduler status.
# Bug Fixes
* Technicians USB stick crash when adding drivers
- When taking the option to add drivers to a Technicians USB stick from a foreign PC, a program error could occur. This has been resolved.
* Server Edition Rescue Media
- The Server Edition Rescue media would incorrectly show 'CMC Agent' as the edition and create a '.log' folder in the image location during an automated system restore. This has been resolved.
* False error shown in the DOS command window
- An incorrect error "CCBTBase::MapClusterRunToBitmap" was shown in the command prompt window when running Reflect from a DOS command prompt. This has been resolved.