Macrium Reflect 5.2.6504
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* USB Rescue Media
- The creation of USB rescue media has been significantly improved and now includes support for external USB hard disks
* Backup Performance
- Backup performance has been improved by 30% or more.
* GRUB2 Support
- Images now include GRUB2 support for Linux systems
* Destination Volume name now shown in the backup log.
- To assist in the identification of backup disks where multiple disks use the same drive letter the target drive Volume name is now shown in the backup log.
* MS recovery partition
- The Windows MS recovery partition is now included when selecting 'Backup Windows' in Windows 8.0/8.1.
* Improved time remaining granularity
- When the time remaining for a backup is less than 3 hours the display will now include minutes.
# Bug Fixes:
* SMTP server port saving error
- Changes made to the SMTP server port in the Macrium Reflect defaults could fail to be saved. This has been resolved.
* Problem when shrinking a restored incremental image
- When shrinking a partition during an incremental image restore the restored file system could require 'chkdsk' to correct file system errors. This has been resolved
* An error occurred mounting the Windows Image File
- A corrupt .zip extraction could cause rescue media creation failure with the message "An error occurred mounting the Windows Image File". This has been resolved