Macrium Reflect 5.2.6433
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* XML definition rename now updates desktop shortcut links
* When renaming XML backup definition files in Reflect any associated desktop shortcut files are now also automatically updated to reflect the new file name
# Bug fixes:
* VBScript execute tool bar button
* The tool bar button to execute a selected VBScript source file failed to launch the script. This has been resolved
* Improved update of the 'mounteddevices' registry key when cloning
* A clone operation could fail to update the 'mounteddevices' registry key if the local registry hive was corrupt or incomplete. This has been resolved.