Macrium Reflect 5.0.4033
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Added unattended restore for the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK).
- Customers using the MS WAIK to create a Windows PE rescue CD can now initiate an unattended restore.
* New option to remove user files on uninstall.
- The uninstaller now gives the option to remove all user files, not including images or backup files, during application removal. In the Control Panel take the 'Modify' then 'Remove' for this option.
* Increased the total number of supported attached local disks to 40.
- Macrium Reflect now supports up to 40 attached local disks for image and restore.
* Improved drive letter allocation logic when restoring.
- If drag and drop is used for restoring to a different partition, the drive letter of the partition being replaced is used for the newly restored partition by default.
* Additional logging for driver injection.
- A file is now created 'media_drivers.log' in the Macrium Program data folder that logs the auto driver injection process for Windows PE.
* USB rescue media enhancements.
- Support for a wider range of USB flash media types.
# Bug fixes:
* 'Disable VSS Writers' option not available.
- This option in the default properties was greyed out for Server 2003. This has now been enabled.
* Error in test email message box text.
- Reported as being sent to the 'sender' not the 'recipient'. This has been resolved .
* Server SBS 2011 Widows Event log issues.
- The channel used to report Macrium Reflect event logs has been renamed to avoid a conflict with MS Exchange.
* Error in image path name during restore.
- If the path to an image file had multiple consecutive spaces this could cause the restore process to be unable to locate the image file. This has been resolved.
* Linux Rescue CD image date error.
- Encrypted image files would show a backup date of 1/1/70. This has been resolved.