Logitech SetPoint Setpoint 6.0
Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards in Windows XP and 2003. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard.
SetPoint provides control over the following aspects of your mouse interactions:
- Mouse Button Settings - You can change the function of each button and have different settings for different programs.
- Mouse Movement - you can change movement settings and sensitivity.
- Mouse Game Settings - Gamers can change in-game settings with up to 5 different resolution presets, and have separate settings for different games.
If you also use a Logitech keyboard, SetPoint enables you to change key functions and mappings.
* The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
* Includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
* The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
* Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made.