LibreOffice 3.5.0 Beta 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* 'Back' is misleading, use 'Revert' instead
* always load res of LibO UI locale, not system deflocale
* always sort category axis when it's a date type.
* avoid SIGBUS writing to overcommitted mmaped diskspace
* better fix for over-zealous Zip package consistency.
* can't claim its not a DXF just because didn't see SECTION
* component_getFactory is missing
* correct default horizontal alignment for complex script.
* crash inserting table control
* do not lose height of tree list box in Navigator
* don't evaluate error cells as values during filtering.
* don't try to use Inf for axes calculation
* fail fast if cups is non-operational.
* fix bnc#653688
* fix RTF import crasher with \keep in table properties
* fix RTF import of fields inside tables
* fix docx hyperlink writing
* fix inconsistent compression method for encrypted ZIP packages.
* fix selection of background pictures vs text
* fixed ROWS(), COLUMNS() and SHEETS() don't work with external references
* fixed an RTF import crash when handling formdata in non-FORM fields
* fixed chart listener registration during ODS import.
* fixed present Catalan (Valencian) as selectable UI language
* handle empty members correctly during field popup.
* header/Footer: RTL display fixes
* iFSD_Equal is asymmetrical
* if a bracket pair has no left/right bracket, it needs to explicit
* import m:eqArr
* impress210: added CTRL-ALT-C as shortcut for inserting comments in calc
* infer number format from formula result if appropriate.
* label PRINTING misplaced on paper sheet
* move SID_INSERT_CURRENT_DATE/TIME to GID_INSERT
* pass the correct ScTabViewShell instance to the input box.
* preserving dbf import/export charset.
* rTF export: handle url fields without a field result
* rTF import: default scale for images is 100% not 0%
* rTL PopupMenu position fixes
* resolved Advanced FILTER incompatible with 3.4.4 documents
* resolves crash on saving a file
* revert "Fix "
* row Height is unnecessarily large.
* set correct auto scaling for stacked data series.
* set initial focus to "Number of copies"
* show/hide anchor when the anchoring status changes.
* sw: Fix cursor accessibility API
* sw: avoid creating cursor with non-text node text range
* teach old-style method about the new form of screen numbering
* tweak workarounds
* use correct address convention during search and replace.
* use different default key bindings for Hungarian locale