LibreOffice 3.6.1 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed
* revert "win32-dont-attempt-restart.diff: Don't attempt to restart OOo after crash"
* certain smartart drawings weren't imported.
* SwPageFrm::PaintBorderAndShadow fix shadow color on partial redraw
* LibreOffice Impress Crashes opening pptx file
* UI EDITING: UNDO button inactive also in DRAW
* Insert selected word in the Find bar by Ctrl F
* ODF import: Page Borders handling broken
* TABLE borders do not terminate where they should with merged cells
* Replace with empty string doesn't work in the BASIC IDE ("Replace all" does).
* Starting LO with "--nodefault" parameter should not open visible window
* BASIC HEX command on 64-bit systems not returning 16 characters on negative long integer
* After installation first launch terminates after splash screen
* EDITING: Connectors cannot be selected
* PostgreSQL-SDBC fails to load on Unix / official binaries: missing libldap50.so
* FILESAVE, FORMATTING, Text field data loss
* FILESAVE [DOC] [DOCX] Loss of footnotes when exporting to DOC- and DOCX- Files
* UI: Header, footer & and page break indicators in multipage view
* Resize text box does not undo
* Error in rendering of rtf files generated by Crystal Report engine which were previously OK in LibO 3.4.
* Many crashes when accessibility enabled on MacOS X
* Problem with RTF documents created using Oracle Report
* FILEOPEN : Import RTF file but pictures are not well positioned on table/cells
* torn off color popups cause interaction difficulties in other windows
* RTF Importer does not honor ansicpgN and cpgN control words -> fails to import some non-English documents properly
* <switchinline> tags don't work in Help tooltips
* Search Bar history is always empty
* Incorrect object placement in rtf documents
* Vertical rulers completely unreadable on MacOS X
* VIEWING: IDE Crash because Object Catalog not updated when closing a document
* VIEWING: IDE Current module not selected in Object Catalog on open
* Writer, Ruler: Paint issue at bottom left-ruler
* Wrong cross-reference text when Caption order is Numbering first
* FILEOPEN FORMATTING pptx some unreadable text at the top of slide
* 3.6.0b1: Segfault when accessing the LO About dialog with librsvg ˜ 2.16
* MS Visio file displays as blanc page in Draw
* FILESAVE: # in hyperlink corrupts .docx (MSO2007) document
* UI: Slide thumbnail overlay "start presentation, disable slide, copy slide" position depends on slides pane scroll slider position and mouse way
* LO cannot start (reports runtime error with Visual C++ Runtime Library)
* crash in xmloff.Impress.XMLContentImporter::com::sun::star::document::XImporter
* checkboxes with text align positions are skewed
* Extension Manager error message: msci_uno bridge error...
* enlarge and reduce font size shortcut CTRL +] and CTRL + [ not working
* general I/O error when opening a RTF file
* EDITING: CRASH in special case when 'Edit > Changes > Accept or reject > Reject'
* On MacOS X, the progress bar and the new splash screen graphics are mis-aligned
* OSX: Text color setting is broken
* When using .otf (OpenType PostScript) fonts, em-dashes become en-dashes in exported .pdf files
* FILEOPEN: RTF file opens with black boxes and wrong spacing
* EDITING: Regression: reference to CSV becomes a string, not an integer
* IDE: "Object catalog" mismanages frames
* Hidden MediaWiki options page
* [Task] EDITING: Incomplete Date values are no longer detected
* Numbered bibliographies no longer work with more than a few entries
* CRASH - Using Mysql native connector extension and ODB file when passing connection identifiers
* EDITING: CRASH when Copy+Paste row with conditional formatting to other sheet and back to inserted row
* EDITING: Remove "conditional formatting" not always successful
* Please update bundled German dictionaries extension (dict-de) with version 2012-06-17
* FILEOPEN 3.5.x spreadsheet with wrong row height
* EDITING: Report-Builder does not show any properties
* UI of Database Report Builder mostly without translations
* Regression: Copy sheet drops conditional formats
* Inconsistent behavior with filenames with dots under KDE
* (regression) Conditional Format formula for wrong cell is displayed
* FILESAVE particular document as .docx (Office Open): Can not be opened with other office software
* FILEOPEN: ADO driver inactive (thus no connection to MS Access databases)
* ReportBuilder: Creating a new report destroys .odb
* FILESAVE: Comments disappear when save as XLS
* Autocorrection TWo INitial CApitals does not work because of bundled extensions problem
* Conditional formatting of type "values is between" lost when reopening the file
* FILEOPEN .csv will CRASH if "fixed width" is preselected
* Numbers from external URL are always interpreted as text
* Closing Report Wizard crashes LibreOffice
* Writer crashes when hiding all sections
* Libo36 does not start, InvalidRegistryException from program/services/postgresql-sdbc.rdb
* shadow background overlaps pages at small zoom
* FILEOPEN PIVOTTABLE failed to load source data when it contains formula cells (from xlsx)
* [From Symphony] Calc crashes when Redo refreshing data
* test scripts for cli_uno types failing, shared extension problem
* erase on invalid iterators
* [abrt] libreoffice-core-126.96.36.199-1.fc17: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
* [abrt] libreoffice-core-188.8.131.52-3.fc17: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
* [abrt] oox::drawingml::applyStyleList