iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 32-bit version.
- Introducing Ping. Use Ping to follow your favorite artists and friends or connect with the world's most passionate music fans. Discover the music everyone is talking about, listening to, and downloading.
- Rent HD TV episodes for just 99¢ each. Watch them on your Mac or PC, on-the-go with iPhone or iPod touch, or in your living room with the all new Apple TV.
- Play your favorites on the all new iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and Apple TV.
- Play music wirelessly with AirPlay on AirPlay-enabled speakers, home theater receivers, and iPod accessories.
- Explore many look-and-feel improvements throughout iTunes.
- Enjoy performance improvements which make iTunes faster and more responsive.
- Additional voice support with VoiceOver Kit for iPod.