iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 32-bit version.
* Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
* Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
* Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
* Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
* Addresses issues with VoiceOver support