Inno Setup 5.3.5
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
* Windows 7 changes:
o Setup, Uninstall and custom TOutputProgressWizardPage pages now make use of the new Windows 7 taskbar functionality to display progress, pause and error indicators on their taskbar buttons.
o Added new [Icons] section parameter: AppUserModelID. Specifies the Windows 7 Application User Model ID for the shortcut. Ignored on earlier Windows versions and on server versions. This parameter can include constants.
* Windows 7 and Vista changes:
o Setup, Uninstall and custom TOutputProgressWizardPage pages now display pause and error indicators on their progress bars.
o Setup and Uninstall now call the Windows API function ShutdownBlockReasonCreate to set the shutdown block reason string to be displayed to the user if system shutdown is initiated. Note: this change is purely cosmetic, the fact that Setup and Uninstall block system shutdown is not new.
* Pascal Scripting changes:
o TWinControl: Added new ParentBackground property. By setting this to False, you can ensure the background of a TPanel will always display the color assigned to its Color property, instead of it becoming transparent under certain conditions. See the CodeClasses.iss example script for an example.
* The Unicode compiler now behaves identical to the Non Unicode compiler if a language uses more than one .isl file (it no longer requires the LanguageCodePage to be set in each file), or if a languages LanguageCodePage is overwritten from the .iss file (it no longer ignores this), or if any language specific plain text ANSI LicenseFile, InfoBeforeFile, or InfoAfterFile is used (it now converts these to Unicode using the languages LanguageCodePage at compile-time, instead of using the system codepage at run-time).
* Fix: Pascal scripting: passing a Unicode string to some built-in functions like Copy caused the string to be converted to ANSI.
* The uninstall program's version is now 51.(10)50.0.0.
* Minor tweaks.