LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
# New Features
* IPv6 support
- LogMeIn Hamachi supports IPv6 network protocol.
* LogMeIn Hamachi2 renamed
- LogMeIn Hamachi² has been renamed to LogMeIn Hamachi.
* Exit menu item was missing from system tray menu
- The Exit menu item was removed from the system tray menu in the previous Hamachi or Mac release. It is now re-added to the system tray menu.
* Join network window lost focus
- The Join into a network window lost focus if the client’s join request was approved in another network in the meantime.
* Collapse/expand icon did not change from keyboard (+/-), the icon does not align
- The collapse/expand icon did not change on the client user interface if you toggled a network with the +/- keys on the keyboard.
* Gateway network issues
The following errors occurred in gateway networks:
- In some cases, network adapters were not displayed in the Start > Control Panel > Network Connections window if the gateway client either left the gateway network or changed its role to member. In this case, the network bridge of the gateway network was removed.
- The client engine unexpectedly stopped running if a member’s role was changed to Gateway on the LogMeIn website.