Hamachi 18.104.22.168 Beta
LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
- Fixed a problem with peer's status indicator vanishing
from the list under certain conditions
- Fixed a problem with custom labels not being saved when
Hamachi was running in a service mode
- Added p2p key exchange caching mechanism to help Hamachi deal
with slow or very slow p2p links. Hamachi now remembers its
replies for each step of the KE and can process duplicate p2p
ke packets without recomputing RSA/DH variable from scratch.
- Reworked built-in proxy to better cope with slow links on
either side of proxied HTTP connection.