- The Hamachi client can now be used on computers running Windows 10.
- This releases introduces Hamachi Self-Diagnosis as part of the Hamachi client. This feature is designed to help you resolve problems that may arise while using Hamachi.
* When the Hamachi service is not running and you attempt to launch the Hamachi client, Hamachi Self-Diagnosis launches automatically
* To run the diagnostic tool manually (for example, to troubleshoot driver issues), launch the Hamachi client and go to Help > Diagnostic Tool.
* To diagnose a specific peer (for example, to troubleshoot firewall issues), right-click any individual peer and select Diagnose from the menu.
- This release also features various minor fixes and improvements.