LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
* LogMeIn Guardian is now integrated with Hamachi. If Hamachi crashes, you can use LMI Guardian to send error reports to LogMeIn.
* Configuration has been moved to another directory to enable OS upgrades (e.g. from Windows 7 to Windows 8)
* Users on Windows 8 and above can now enable gateway mode.
* Tunnel reset being sent to mobile client peers
* Unexpected client reset
* Unexpected service closing
* For some OS X clients, gateway networks were not releasing routes upon logout or network disable
* Could not browse peer if VPN Alias address was set