LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
* Server relay link issue
- In some cases, when the Hamachi client used direct link to connect to a peer, it dropped its via server relay link if the relay link was not in use for a longer period of time.
* Custom routes in a gateway network on Windows clients
- Windows clients in a gateway network did not propagate custom routes. As a result, Hamachi did not use pre-defined network subnets.
* Hamachi virtual NIC failure on Windows
- In some cases, configuration of the Hamachi virtual NIC failed on Windows clients.