Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
- BEP 34 compliant. FrostWire now checks DNS TXT records for tracker config.
- Soundcloud integration (Search, Streaming and Downloads).
- Fixes issue with partial download title window not showing the name of the torrent correctly.
- UI Improvement: Action hints on top of search results to stream or download or see the contents of the torrent.
- UI Improvement: Action hint on top of playable contents in the library.
- UI Improvement: Search result Source now includes the name of the author if available.
- UI Improvement: Search keywords are bolded in the titles of search results.
- UI Improvement: Creation date for non-torrent search results available.
- UI Improvement: File size of non-torrent search results available.
- UI Improvement: Opening 'Configure Options' on the Library takes user to the Library Settings pane.
- UI Improvement: Right clicking on the title of a search tab now shows the only action available (Repeat Search) directly.
- UI Improvement: A FrostWire update can now be invoked from the 'Tools' menu.
- UI Improvement: New Notification update button will be available on the Window header to let the user know visually that there's a FrostWire update available.
- UI Improvement: Added 'Cleanup Playlist' right click menu item in playlists.
- UX Improvement: When saving a newly created .torrent, FrostWire will make sure the file is saved with the .torrent extension.
- Fixes issue with file names downloaded from FrostWire for Android.
- Fixes issue adding new radio stations to the library.
- Fix of MP3 ID3 tags unicode parsing.