Flash Player 22.214.171.124 Beta (IE)BETA
# Fixed Issues
* Context3D "driverInfo" property allocates a String on each call
* TextBlock.textBlockBeginIndex works incorrectly after TextElement.replaceText when discretionary hyphens are used.
* Content of Depth buffer on some gpu with OS windows xp is wrong.
* Camera capturing video in chrome gets a extreme low rate of FPS.
* Standalone player crashed after it closed if SWF use Workers.
* [Mac Safari] Flash Player installer fails to show need-to-quit app list with System Prefs open + JP/FR/TW/CN/RU/KO/pt-BR/SV/CZ Primary.
* [Win8.x] Flash Player will now dispatch a rightMouseDown event for a when the user long-touches flash content on a touch-enabled device
* [MSIE] Files with a source URL longer than 2083 characters are now saved as expected.
* [Chrome] Hardware Video Decoding is now enabled by default on Chrome for Windows
* [Chrome] Resolves a number of flash.globalization string failures on Windows 8.1
* [Chrome Linux] Resolves a video playback stability issue on 32-bit systems
* [Safari 8] Menu items in the Flash Player settings UI now receive click events as expected
* Resolves an intermittent issue where seeking around or over an advertisement inserted into a video stream would cause video playback to pause indefinitely
* Resolves an issue where video would not play back when using a StageVideo object with WMODE=opaque or WMODE=transparent