Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet - faster and easier than ever before.
FeedReader was open source until version 2.9 and continues to be freeware from version 3.0 onwards.
- Right to left reading support added
- Limited user account support
- Faster and more resource-efficient startup
- Improved feed parsing
- Frequent actions as buttons in header
- Now it's possible to press "Next unread" and jump to next unread feed if there are no more unread articles in current feed
- "Mark all read" menu item when "All news" is selected
- More options available in advanced settings
- Persian,Hebrew,Slovenian translation added