Feed Demon 18.104.22.168 RC
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: "Panic Button" - detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read. Select Tools|Hit the Panic Button to configure or run manually
* Added: "Export Subscriptions" now enables exporting as APML (experimental)
* Added: Significant performance improvements in feed updating
* Added: Feed reports can now be grouped by folder
* Added: Smarter popup killer in embedded browser
* Added: Folders are now animated when they contain feeds that are being updated
* Added: Smarter detection and handling of file access errors due to low disk space, unavailable USB drives, etc. (111807)
* Added: Additional performance improvements in newspaper and report generation
* Changed: Switched position of close and move buttons on inline search bar
* Changed: Removed Ctrl+J newspaper shortcut
* Fixed: Empty newspaper shows "Page 1 of 0" in the status bar
* Fixed: No default folder selected in subscription wizard
* Fixed: First post not focused after switching newspaper pages
* Fixed: Missing feed icon when importing OPML that has no folders
* Fixed: Wrapped display of very long feed titles in Subscriptions Home
* Fixed: Subscription home page doesn't refresh after FeedDemon detects posts were marked read in another location
* Fixed: Enclosure shown on separate line when in surfer headlines view
* Fixed: Ampersands don't display correctly on delete folder confirmation
* Fixed: "Mark page read" missing from status bar when newspaper has more than 99 pages
* Fixed: When FeedDemon is minimized, it fails to start FeedStation as minimized when auto-downloading new enclosures