Feed Demon 18.104.22.168 RC2
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: Support for slash:comments (86536)
* Added: "Reports" added to browser toolbar
* Added: A heaping helping of performance improvements throughout
* Added: "Properties" icon added to feed reports
* Added: History of Auto-Discovered feeds can now be disabled
* Changed: "History of Auto-Discovered Feeds" simplified to show only titles (previously showed titles and feed URLs)
* Changed: FeedDemon's "attention rank" algorithm now uses a higher weighting for items added to news bins that are shared as RSS feeds
* Fixed: Disappearing content in Outland newspaper style when using IE6
* Fixed: Read items are skipped by watches after updating a synched feed for the first time (88578)
* Fixed: Items deleted by cleanup wizard aren't synched with NewsGator Online
* Fixed: Incorrect date sorting of folder newspaper (Surfer style)
* Fixed: FeedDemon loses focus after upgrading subscriptions
* Fixed: Creating a synched news bin with a shared RSS feed doesn't always create the shared feed
* Fixed: "Popular Topics" report incorrect displays Unicode titles in "Popular in Everyone's Subscriptions"
* Fixed: Desktop alert doesn't support Unicode characters