FastStone Image Viewer 4.9
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable and user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. The application has a nice array of features, which include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and colour adjustments.
FastStone Image Viewer is both innovative and intuitive. The application has a full-screen mode that provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars, which pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphic formats including:
- JPEG 2000
- animated GIF
The application also supports popular digital camera RAW formats including:
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
- Added "Design and Print" (press Alt+P), which allows you to print multiple images with text and effects on one page
- Improved "Adjust Curves". Now you can click and drag in image to adjust the curves directly. Endpoints of the curves are adjustable
- Added "Print Size" option to the Resize tab of the batch convert tool
- Added support of video files to the batch rename tool
- Added "Auto-Resize" option to the image-scanning tool
- Added "Show in Google Maps" and "Show in Google Earth" buttons to the “Image Properties” window. These buttons will be visible if the image has GPS information
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes