Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
* Adds support for detecting malicious Chrome and Firefox extensions.
* Adds general support of newest Firefox and Chrome developer versions.
* Adds support for detecting possibly unwanted system settings.
* Improved infection categorization.
* Internal optimizations to reduce the number of required signatures and memory consumption.
* Removed Outlook integration as it became obsolete for safety.
* Removed cookie scan as it became obsolete for safety.
* Enhanced error logging routines.
* Problem with Security Wizard reappearing after completed installation – fixed.
* Bug with filenames in email notifications – fixed.
* Several potential memory corruptions and memory leaks – fixed.
* Problem with handling of specific network shares – fixed.
* Problem with files being occasionally detected as folders and folders as files – fixed.