Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
- Tray icon action: Window catalog (all desktops)
- MouseEvents plugin: Double tap events - called "Doppeldrücks"
- Back/forward mouse button switching for the secondary taskbar in Windows 8
- Setup accepts parameters '/company=' and '/key='
- Additional log file outputs
- Icon customization (separate folders) didn't work properly under certain circumstances in Windows XP
- Fixed default language selection
- Improved separate wallpaper support for uncommon monitor alignments
- Fixed potential start-up and plugin activation issues
- Unresponsive windows made Dexpot hang
- Changing the color depth could crash Desktop Manager with transparent background enabled
- Better Windows 8 taskbar hiding
- Fixed tiled wallpapers in Windows 8 not being previewed correctly