Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
- Updated Portuguese language file
- Taskbar Pager: Do not show excluded monitors
- DexControl: Close windows with middle mouse button in tile view
- DexControl: Start Full-screen preview in tile view
- DexControl: Start Full-screen preview with current desktop zoomed
- Open the Dexpot main menu when another instance is running
- Fixed issues with RetroUI start menu replacement
- Improved 'Stick to edge of screen' on resolution changes for Desktop Manager
- Dexcube did not ignore excluded monitors when Dexpot was running as admin
- Fixed another plugin activation issue
- Better visualization of excluded monitors in the Dexpot settings
- Improved window recovering after session unlock
- Start button was not hidden on Windows XP