With Bandicam screen recorder you can video record a certain area on a PC screen, or you can record a program which uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam screen recorder works with a high compression ratio, whilst keeping the video quality close to the original and Bandicam provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs, like Fraps.
- Because Bandicam compresses the file, the recorded file size is much smaller than the original.
- The recorded file can be uploaded to YouTube without any conversion in either 720p or 1080p full HD video.
- With the Auto Complete Recording function, you can record 24 hours of video.
- You can record high quality video at resolutions of up to 2560x1600.
Improved the hooking stability of DirectX 12 games (Tom Clancy's The Division).
Failed to start recording or take a screenshot on some computers.
Other minor bugs fixed.