Avant Browser 2010 B 126
Avant Browser is a standalone application designed to expand features provided by Internet Explorer. It adds a bunch of features and functionalities to IE and its user-friendly interface brings a new level of clarity and efficiency to your browsing experience, and frequent upgrades have steadily improved its reliability.
Avant Browser is freeware. That's right. 100% Free! No cost to you ever. No limitations. No Adware. No Spyware. You can donate if you want, but it's certainly not required.
Avant's features include:
- Online Profile Storage
- Mouse Gestures
- Flash Animation Filter
- Built-in AD/Pop-up Blocker
- Built-in RSS/ATOM Reader.
- Additional Mouse Functions
- Multi-Window Browsing
- Real Full Screen Mode and Alternative Full Desktop mode
- Built-in Search Engine
- Full IE Compatibility
- Control Your Privacy
- Safe Recovery
- Support for 41 languages
* [Fix]Open in New Window opened about:blank(details)
* [Fix]Save As dialog didn't open when choose to save a picture via Floating Tool Bar(details).
* [Fix]Some errors related to Auto-Scroll feature
* [Fix]Immediately inputting url failed after creating a new tab
* [Fix]Newly created tabs wasn't consistent with the predefined zoom size on Xp/IE6
* [Fix]Windows in the background popped up to the foreground in some case
* [Fix]In some case the title bar didn't keep changing with the page content(445).
* [Fix]Search Bar in browser:home didn't work(444)
* [Fix]ctrl+shift+left click error when setting to open links in foreground(details)
* [Fix]Clearing Recent Closed Pages failed via AB Options->Clear Records->Recent Closed Tabs(440)
* [Fix]Avant kept saving pictures to the system default folder every time loading tabs into a new process
* [Add]Three shortcuts: File->Save Screen As Image(Shift+Ctrl+S), Save Current Page as Image(Shift+Ctrl+A),Save Selected Region as Image(Shift+Ctrl+Q)