AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 64 10.5 XP 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Windows XP
# New Features
This section provides information on new features found in this release of the ATI
Radeon™ Display Driver. These include the following:
* Support for 120 Hz displays on the ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series and ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series
> ATI Catalyst™ now supports 120 Hz Displays for the ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 and ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series
* ATI Overdrive enhancement – full support for multiple display configurations
> ATI Overdrive has been enhanced – delivering full support for over-clocking functionality on supported ATI Radeon™ HD graphics accelerators connected to multiple display configurations
# All Systems
This section provides information on resolved issues in this release of the ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite for Windows. These include:
- "Battlefield 2: Bad Company" maps no longer takes unusually long to load
- Enabling hardware shaders (perfect mode) no longer causes text and on-screen menu corruption while loading missions in "IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946" game
- Re-logging into a system after a Remote Desktop connection no longer results in "Catalyst Control Center is not supported..." warning message or the Graphics menu for Catalyst Control Center Advanced view to go missing
- HDTV resolutions are now properly reported by the tooltip when the mouse cursor hovers over the CV display icon under "Desktops & Displays" in Catalyst Control Center
# Windows XP
This section provides information on resolved issues in this release of the ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite for Windows XP. These include:
- "Resident Evil 5" now launches properly with a HDMI display connected to an AGP card
- PowerDVD no longer exhibits blue and pink tint when adjusting brightness and contrast in Catalyst Control Center when viewing Blu-ray content