AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 9.10 XP
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
* GPU acceleration for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converting application
This release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ provides GPU support for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converter application found in the Windows 7 Operating System. This feature is supported on the ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800, ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5700 and ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 4000 Series of products.
* Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
This release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ provides support for a new Anti-Aliasing method on the ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800 Series. Users can now experience the high level of anti-aliasing image quality using Super Sampling anti-aliasing while maintaining good performance levels.
Resolved Issues for All Windows Operating Systems:
* The video preview in Avivoâ„¢ Video - Basic Quality page in Catalyst Control Center no longer flickers while playing SD/HD Blu-ray titles
* Underscan/Overscan settings for TV can now be applied from the Catalyst Control Center - TV Properties Adjustments page
* The display mode page will now refresh properly when selecting another display from drop down menu in Catalyst Control Center with two displays connected in extended mode
* "Component Video Properties" is no longer incorrectly listed under the "Quick Settings" tab under Catalyst Control Center - Basic view in extended mode
* Changes to the Avivoâ„¢ Video Presets page in Catalyst Control Center can now be applied and will not revert back to the default settings
* The "Use Application Settings" checkbox in Avivoâ„¢ Video Presets page can now be unchecked in Catalyst Control Center
* Changes to the â€œAll Settingsâ€ and â€œBasic Qualityâ€ pages in Catalyst Control Center - Avivoâ„¢ Video will now be retained after reboot
* Switching profile settings in Avivoâ„¢ Video - Basic Quality page now functions properly in Catalyst Control Center
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
* Catalyst Control Center: The DTV (HDMI) Pixel Format settings will now be restored when a HDMI display is hotplugged back after a DVI display is hotplugged and unplugged during the interval to the same port
* System no longer reboots or displays a black screen while executing ATI Stream applications with a particular combination of ASICs set as primary and secondary
* "Force maximum performance clocks" option is now available for the second ASIC in the Catalyst Control Center system tray when two R700 ASICs are connected
* Corruption no longer observed during Blu-ray DVD H.264/VC-1 content playback
* Different Presets/Basic Color options can now be selected under Avivoâ„¢ Video in Catalyst Control Center Advanced View