AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 7.5
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Windows XP and 2003
The Catalyst software suite 7.5 contains the following:
* Radeon" display driver 8.38
* Multimedia Center" 9.16
* HydraVision" Basic Edition
* Remote Wonder 3.04
* WDM Driver Install Bundle
* Southbridge/IXP Driver
* Catalyst" Control Center Version 7.5
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
* Call of Duty: An error message no longer appears when task switching between the game and the Windows desktop. This issue may also be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26750
* Just Cause: The game no longer fails to run cinematic at 1600x1200 game resolution on ATI Radeon" X1200/1250/1270 series of products. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27093
* Installing an ATI Radeon" X1900 CrossFire" Master and X1900 slave under Windows XP no longer results in AA settings failing to be retained when rebooting the system. This issue may also be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system. Further details can be found in topic number 737-25808
* Uninstalling the graphics drivers no longer results in some of the files and folder failing to be removed in the Program File folder. Further details can be found in topic number 737-23715
* When operated from the Start Menu->All Programs->Catalyst" Control Center, the Catalyst" Control Center no longer fails to display the expected choices Catalyst" Control Center->Wizard and Catalyst" Control Center->Advanced on some hardware configurations. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27096