AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64  12.2 Vista 64
# NEW FEATURES
* Windows 7 and Windows Vista support for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
- Enables support for Windows 7 64-bit/32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit/32-bit.
- Windows XP support will be made available in AMD Catalyst 12.4.
* Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing is now available for DirectX® 10 and DirectX 11 applications
- Supported on the AMD Radeon HD 7900 and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.
- Users can now enable Super Sample Anti-Aliasing and Adaptive Anti-Aliasing through the AMD Catalyst Control Center for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications.
- Applications must support in game Anti-Aliasing for the feature to work (Forced on Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center is not supported for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications).
* AMD Eyefinity 2.1 technology enhancements
- Custom resolutions – users can now choose from a much larger set of display resolutions for their AMD Eyefinity configurations.
- Dynamic Configuration Changes: Switching between different display configurations (when physically plugging/un-plugging displays) will occur automatically by loading the appropriate profile.
- HydraVision enhancements: The Windows Task bar can now be moved and resized based on users preference.
- Profile Manager improvements: Users can now create multiple Display profiles, enabling users to seamlessly switch between various AMD Eyefinity and Display Configurations.
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
* Random texture flickering is no longer experienced when playing Tom Clancy HAWX with Crossfire™ and Eyefinity enabled.
* Random texture flickering is no longer experienced when playing Call of Duty – Modern Warfare 3 in a Tri-Crossfire setup.
* Random texture flickering is no longer experienced when playing Dragon Age 2 with Crossfire and Vsync enabled.
* Skipping the in-game cinematics when running Dragon Age 2 in DirectX 11 mode no longer causes random stuttering.
* The Battleforge DirectX 10.0 benchmark no longer experiences intermittent crashes when run in Tri-Crossfire mode.
* Random flickering is no longer observed when playing Battlefield – Bad Company 2 in DirectX 11 mode.
* Playing back h.264 interlaced BluRay content no longer displays intermittent green flashing.
* The system no longer experiences random hangs when playing back BluRay 3D content in Duplicate mode.
* Starcraft II no longer experiences random system crashes when exiting a campaign in certain Crossfire configurations.
* Batman – Arkam City no longer experiences intermittent system crashes when run in DirectX 11 mode.
* Changing Crossfire settings no longer causes a random system crash.
* A system crash is no longer experienced when playing Rage with Crossfire enabled.
* Crysis Warhead and Battlefield – Bad Company II no longer experience random crashes in certain Crossfire configurations.
* Playback of BluRay 3D content now correctly uses hardware acceleration.
* Random texture corruption is no longer displayed when playing Dirt III in DirectX 11 mode and with anisotropic filtering applied.
* Windows Aero options are available after installing the driver.
* Background textures in World of Warcraft Cataclysm no longer experience random flickering in some Crossfire and Eyefinity configurations.