ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
- a new playlist, which is also a free DLNA server/AllShare (ALLMediaServer 0.8)
- a bug, that ALLPlayer didn't open some files like m2ts, mts, ts, mkv, with damaged subtitles track or not diagnosed properly - fixed.
- added in the upper-right OSD corner zoom in /zoom out keys. Useful on laptops with a small screen, but a high resolution (window of the movie in such case is often too small, but now it is easy to enlarge it.)
- movies of the same size started one after another will run in the same place and size like the previous film - ALLPlayer remembers the location and size of the window with the movie.
- subtitles downloader corrected.
- support for several new types of files like MP3HD etc.
- many other minor.