Adobe Air 184.108.40.2060
The Adobe® AIR, runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application.
Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop.
In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
Be safe on the web: Adobe AIR helps ensure safe installations by requiring digital signatures on each AIR application that identify the application and its creator before you install.
# Fixed Issues
* Netstream crashes intermittently on disconnect
* Issue with stopping live audio streaming on AIR Android
* drawWithQuality() does not render filters properly on Android devices
* Clipborad.generalClipboard.setData doesn't work on iOS
* Some FLV video content does not play in Flash Player on Windows
* Only right side audio playing in Flash Player based apps in Firefox on Windows
* Mouse Lock feature disabled after entering Full Screen Interactive mode
* [iOS5] TextFields with embedded fonts garbled on mobile devices
* First frame of some live streaming contents freezes
* Application icons for 50X50, 100X100, 1024X1024 are now supported for iOS applications in the Application Descriptor
* Applications using Native extensions sometimes crash on iOS when using certain external libraries.eg. Libxml2.dylib
* Some deviation is observed when a launch image of resolution 768 x 1004 or 1024 x 748 is packaged in a full-screen iPad application.
* H264 videos on iOS crash when switching between two NetStreams attached to a StageVideo object
* Issue with CameraRoll.browseForImage() causes transparency loss resulting in white color
# New Features
* ActionScript Workers (Flash Player)
* Sandbox Bridge support (Flash Player)
* Licensing support: Flash Player Premium Features for Gaming (Flash Player)
* Stage3D "constrained" profile for increased GPU reach (Flash Player and AIR)
* LZMA support for ByteArray (Flash Player and AIR)
* StageVideo attachCamera/Camera improvements (Flash Player and AIR)
* Compressed texture with alpha support for Stage3D (Flash Player and AIR)
* DXT Encoding(Flash Player and AIR)
* Deprecated Carbon APIs for AIR (AIR)
* Direct AIR deployment using ADT (AIR)
* Push Notifications for iOS (AIR)
* Ambient AudioPlaybackMode (AIR)
* Exception Support in Native Extensions for iOS (AIR)
* New option in ADT to list the attached mobile devices (AIR)
* ADT option to resolve ANE symbol conflicts on iOS (AIR)